No autographs are permitted once a player begins a competitive round, Friday – Sunday. A player may elect to sign autographs prior to or at the conclusion of their round.
While preparing to attend the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship presented by P&G, please observe the following restrictions:
- Cellular phones must be turned to silent on Tournament grounds.
- No coolers permitted on Tournament grounds. State liquor laws prohibit Patrons from bringing their own alcoholic beverages. Beer is available at concession stands. Please be prepared to show proof of age. Patrons will not be allowed to leave the Tournament with open containers of alcoholic beverages. No outside food or beverages.
- No containers, backpacks, large bags are permitted on the grounds.
- No cameras or camcorders (other than Monday through Wednesday, for personal use only).
- No noise producing electronic devices, TVs, radios.
- No weapons (regardless of permit), including, but not limited to: firearms, knives, and any other item the Tournament deems unlawful or dangerous in its sole discretion.
- No pets (other than service animals) are permitted on the grounds.
- All bags are subject to search and unauthorized items will be confiscated.
The LPGA Tour has sophisticated weather radar and lightning detection equipment on site during Tournament Week, constantly monitoring the weather. In the event of thunderstorms, lightning, or other severe weather, “Weather Warning” information will be displayed on the scoreboards around the golf course. When these warnings appear, Patrons are advised to take precautions and seek shelter even before play is suspended. If the siren sounds suspending play, seek shelter immediately.